Monday, June 27, 2011

Count on it


So, was talking to some people we haven't seen in a couple months.  They were very nice but of course they wanted to know what was going on with us.  Well I don't know.

I think whatever happens we are going to be good.  Matt has a few people that haven't told him no yet on the job front.  And is getting more papers published soon.  He works so hard.

I got my blood work done and they told me I had to go in for the 3 hour  glucose test where they take my blood 4 times!  I was not happy!!!!!  But, that test turned out normal and we are fine.  I knew I would be but I also couldn't help but worry.

But above all no matter what happens Marissa is still cute and smart and she is getting a brother. I get little moments of anxiety but more and more I get glimpses of the greater reality.  I am not in charge and that I can count on. 

2 comments:

Kristie said...

I sometimes wish we had a plan- we have no idea what our status will be. Marissa is darling and I can't wait to see pictures of your little one coming. Boo to the 3 hour test. Hope everything is going well!

Kristin said...

I felt the same way when Sam was finishing his last semester and was on the hunt for a job. It will all work out! Marissa has the sweetest voice...do you teach or speak a lot of Spanish to her?