Saturday, June 23, 2012

Interesting







It's interesting. . .People say that Anson looks just like Matt and that Marissa looks just like me. . .But then they say that Marissa and Anson look just alike.  Interesting don't you think?

I took the above picture mostly to see if my camera was working. It's one of the only ones I have where you can really see Anson's eye color.  And when you compare them to mine and Marissa's then they look kinda cool.  Not really brown but not really blue.

Marissa got my coloring all the way.  It is so fun to watch her talk.  I can really read her eyes.

1 comment:

healthygarcia said...

It's great to see YOU in a photo. I'm glad you were testing your camera! That photo of Marissa really does show expression in her eyes. Thank you for taking the time to share these neat things!