I think the both look good. But I like the one on the bottom best.
So I failed to take many pictures this weekend. But it was very filling! I can't believe I ate that much!
I am thankful for more things than I can list. We all went around and stated one thing we are thankful for. I don't remember what was said by most but I do remember my little girl: "I'm thankful for dots"
Me too I'm thankful for dots too.
Thanks to all the friends and family that made a stop here at the Spencer home. I think we had 15 people for the actual dinner, 6 pies, 4 types of "salad," 2 types of potatoes, 2 stuffing types and of course plenty of rolls, gravy, spinach dip and chips. I know that was not all but I'm getting hungry.
Then the rest of the weekend was spent playing a number of games. I think my favorite was the mafia type werewolf game we played over and over. It is funny to watch everyone have a outlet for accusations and arguing. I am still not caught up on sleep but who needs it.

1 comment:
Thanks for having us. We had fun. The game was hilarious and was even more hilarious the later it got! (I am not sure the last sentence was correct grammar, but if not your mom will correct me.)
Post a Comment