Let me jump right in
Not only is Anson crawling he is pulling up. It causes a lot of problems with his sister. She doesn't like to share her kitchen.
We went to a bass pro shop in Houston and ate dinner at their cafe. It was fun and scary. . .Watch out for bears!
Anson is a thumb sucker and I don't mind it because I don't have to get up in the middle of the night to put his thumb back in his mouth. He does that himself. And sleeps through the night.
Marissa is a true 2 year old and loves to play. But, like most 2 yr olds sharing is a hard thing when everything has been hers for so long.
This is Anson's typical church attire. He is a big flirt and smiles at anyone who talks to him.
Yesterday after Dad got home from his meetings and we were making dinner I noticed there was a butterfly INSIDE the house. I think it must have been on the door when I went to take something out to the trash. It was fun but Matt figured out how to get out without killing it. Dad to the rescue!
This is Marissa today. I basically let her dress her self. Most of the time she matches and it is no problem. I was glad we weren't really doing much outside the house today because she had a stripes theme going on. After she took this picture she looked at me and said I have shorts like Grandpa. I think she remembers her grandpas plaid shorts when he was here a month ago. I wonder if he has worn them lately.





1 comment:
I wear them all the time. I love your blog. Thanks.
Post a Comment