As many of you know Marissa and my new son had the same due date but, two years apart. Well, Marissa's 2nd birthday came and went but this boy did not come.
Marissa got a new baby doll she calls Anna.
Matt made a great cake but the candle wouldn't stay on so he propped it up with matches.
I didn't know your kids had the same due date. Tanner and Annalyn did, too, only 2 years apart.
I'm still seriously impressed that you had that big of a baby. That's a whole pound bigger than Annalyn almost!!! I hope you're getting enough time to rest and recover. Wish I were there to make you a meal or clean your bathroom or something.
1 comment:
I didn't know your kids had the same due date. Tanner and Annalyn did, too, only 2 years apart.
I'm still seriously impressed that you had that big of a baby. That's a whole pound bigger than Annalyn almost!!! I hope you're getting enough time to rest and recover. Wish I were there to make you a meal or clean your bathroom or something.
Post a Comment