My parents made me a "view through" a couple years ago when I was about to give birth to Marissa.
If you've been to my house lately it was still there.
BUT, I'm having a boy! So, it was confusing to people. I put in an order for a new one. It turned out great!
Marissa has been seeing a few things come into our home that she thinks are for her. For example when she tries to sit in the baby carrier I explain it is not for her it is for her baby brother. (Note: The cover was made by Matt's mom, isn't it perfect?)
So, since this is for the baby she puts her baby there.
She tries to be helpful. I got a bin of baby boy clothes from people who don't need them anymore.
Marissa unpacks it. . .
... and she has to try it on.
I am due any day now! I am feeling sleepy all the time except at night when I can't sleep. But, at least it is not over 100 degrees outside anymore!
We (Matt and I) spent the whole day washing and organizing clothes and our house. Then re organizing after Marissa helps. There is always more to be done but I think we are ready enough! So, come on little guy.
4 comments:
Marissa is such a beautiful girl. Hooray for any day now! And we hope it comes sooner than later for your sake!
I am so excited for you and your family!! Cannot wait to see pictures of your new lil' baby. Hope you have a fast and easy delivery.
Get him a ps3 so I can beat him at fifa
Marissa is so adorable. She reminds me so much of you, ha ha. She is going to be the best big sister ever!
Post a Comment